Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

sub\amp help

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: sub\amp help

i agree with the whole different headunit, subs amp thing. i swear by pioneer headunits. i went kinda cheap on the amp its a Legacy 1200x2, 2400 max ( $160 on ebay) works great. then i have 2 TREO 12's in a sealed 3 cubic foot box. then interior speakers i reall like are pyle. they are cheap but they scream. look around and see whats in your budget and go from there.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: PhillipBurch

ORIGINAL: croninc

you cant cheap on audio, i mean 40 bucks for 2 twelves??? what do you expect...never heard of that brand. Look dont cheap out ur not going to get good stuff if you only spend 40 bucks. I'm not trying to hate but 12s dont really mean your gunna have a good setup. If you spend a good amount on one 10 you will be surprised how well it sounds with some good speakers in the car. Even if you have 2 kicker l7's or something like that and you dont have good speakers your car is going to sound like crap, just trying to help....i dont know much about the watt stuff and all that but you need to spend like 500 bucks if you want something decent.
That makes no sense. If I dont spend $500, it wont sound good?

Ive got good speakers. I just want some good bump for a low price. I dont need top of the line stuff, thats why I got new Pioneer speakers and HU. Im looking for some decent priced audio that beats hard.

And I know all the stuff you guys say, "you cant cheap out on audio, performance parts blah blah" I know, so you dont have to post that here.
I'm talkin about the whole setup, bro you cant spend 40 on some pos and expect it to work good. Ya you need to spend money to get something good. Its kinda the known in this world that usually if you something is too cheap then is too good to be true. Sorry to break it to you but you will prolly keep braking your system cause you get cheap stuff. turbo kit for 1k same as 2 12's for 40 bucks. Higher quality stuff is going to cost you 500+ you obviosly dont know crap about audio or your standards are really low

this website is really good millionbuy.com cheaper than anywhere else.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:11 AM
HCF Member

Dude, I know better things are sometimes priced higher. These weren't even brand new subs. I got the subs and box from a friend for 40 bucks.

BTW you need to work on your grammar, its hard to understand your posts.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:23 PM
HCF Member

With my amp specs that I posted, and the black sony subs that someone else posted above ^^^ would they work with my amp?