Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Is Oznium not selling Flowlighting anymore???

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 05:45 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Is Oznium not selling Flowlighting anymore???

Wow that sucks. I bought a kit from them last winter, and had to have a ballast replaced a few months later. Haven't had a problem since then, thankfully. Their ballasts had been powering my retro for a while.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Stumasters

So you've bought a HID kit from that guy off ebay, and not had any problems?

He has an H7 for bikes, only wants like 60 some bucks for it shipped, and he guarentees it for a year. That might be a plan.

Even if it doesn't work that long I can always swap it right back out for stock.

Thats exactly what I am looking for pretty much. Anyone else know of a vendor other then HID plannet or those other actual retrofit places.
I've not had any problems or complaints of problems from the owners of the kits I got, my buddy has used his ballasts and two different bulbs between four vehicles in two years and hasn't had any issues with them.

His prices are good, I've not had any problems and kits ship with in five working days...

As for another vendor selling kits, there are a few on ebay that sell "retrofit kits", I've not used any of those sellers so I couldn't suggest anything but I would suggest hitting HIDPlanets forum board and the for sale section, there are alot of good people and good products available..

Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 PM
HCF Member

The retrofit kits are pretty nice from what I understand, but they also take some time and skill to pull off correctly.

I think if you have the money and time, buying a nice auto specific projector and ballast kit is the way to go, but look forward to a price tag upwards of 400+. With the cheaper kits, you only spend about 200+ and if you can get a year or two out of them, I am all for it.

I think I may go Ebay for 1 single bulb and ballast, and test it out. If nothing else, I won't be out a ton of money and i can see if I am even going to like the setup on my bike.

Old 02-24-2008, 07:13 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, a retro is definitely the way to go if you've got the time and money...HID kits are ok on a budget, but the glare outweights the output in my opinion. I have 6000k in my stock projectors right now until I've got the time to get the TSX projectors into them and it's not bad, just no where near as crisp or consistent. /offtopic sorry...haha.