Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

LCD SCREEN & PS2

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 09:04 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: LCD SCREEN & PS2

you kinda missed directed monitors, which happen to be some of the most professionaly used screens.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

ive got a pioneer touch screen in dash............the thing is SICK.......def recomend pioneer.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:52 PM
HCF Member

ugh, i try to stay away from pioneer, id go with alpine if u wanna have something like that. sounds like it wored for you tho.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:58 PM
HCF Member

ive always used pioneer and i love it..................great quality man.......alpine is nice too but too much $$$

Old 04-10-2005, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

their screens and decks might be decent but im a hater on ther subs..but to each thier own

Old 04-10-2005, 02:31 PM

pioneer makes pretty good audio/visual electronics. but i owned a pioneer sub and i'm with dca, it sucked.
i installed my monitor this morning, once i hok up the ps2 i'll post some pics

Old 04-10-2005, 03:27 PM
HCF Member

oh yea i only use the in dash dvd unit by pioneer.........my interior speakers are infinity and my sub is a 12 inch Infinity Kappa Perfect

Id NEVER buy a pioneer sub or speakers........but the tv is sick

Old 04-10-2005, 11:18 PM

Yes, pioneers subs suck. Yes pioneer units are okay. I still stay away from them even though I install them almost every day. Like I said, the alpine D300 is a sick unit. And sorry about before, I misread your first post. If I could do your car personally though, I would slip a DVD player without an lcd by alpine in the glove box, and control it from one of their (Alpine's) touchscreen stand alone monitors in the dash flush mounted. Every customer in Newport Beach wants this done, and I've done it once in and RSX and about a thousand times in GM SUVs. I have yet to do it in a civic, and it would look sick. The monitors are so cool, cause they respond back to the touch, they vibrate at the spot you touched the screen to let you know that you touched it. It's frickin sweet.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:58 AM
HCF Member

mount it down by the cupholders. that's where mine is. it has a l shaped bracket that i bolted into the top part of where the cup holders are. it looks like it was made for that spot. alot of people put their head unit down there as well. the only problem is that you lose your cup holders. which you never miss until their gone.

Old 05-02-2005, 01:06 PM

if you want to stay legal... ( i dunno.. some people do) you are going to want to mount that Stand alone tv down where the cops wont see it. I have a TFT flip down on swivel by Phonix gold and i angle it away from me when im driving just to aviod getting pulled over all the time (and you will be pulled over alot if the cops can see it.) the rule is that the tv can not be seen by the driver. id go with the flip out in the end... not a plye one... but one with a TFT active dot matrix. more pixals the better the picture... keep that in mind

Quick Reply: LCD SCREEN & PS2