Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Blue tooth options

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Default Blue tooth options

I can't believe Honda didn't add BT to the '06 EX Nav Civic ..... It really is the only thing I find lacking.

What are the aftermarket options? I'm looking for a professional install that integrates to the car seamlessly. No lighter plug in solutions please. What can a professional do for me?

Old 05-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Default RE: Blue tooth options

You can do the brand new Pioneer Avic-z1. It will replace your stock navigation system but will replace it with better navigation, DVD player, and is bluetooth capable.. Also, it is satellite radio ready, back-up camera ready, and on top of that its sick. If your just looking for after-market bluetooth, check your local bestbuy. I think I saw something there for just bluetooth. But it is not anything close to the Z1 sickness.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:54 PM

Wow that is indeed SICK!!!!

Old 08-05-2006, 10:43 AM

I'm adding a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth kit to the 2006 Civic. I was just waiting for the proper harness adapter to come out for total plug and play. It was just released - the QCHon-2

I have the CK3100 in my wife's RAV4 (another new car that didn't have a bluetooth option!!) and it is very cool.

Old 08-05-2006, 01:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: padresfan1988

You can do the brand new Pioneer Avic-z1. It will replace your stock navigation system but will replace it with better navigation, DVD player, and is bluetooth capable.. Also, it is satellite radio ready, back-up camera ready, and on top of that its sick. If your just looking for after-market bluetooth, check your local bestbuy. I think I saw something there for just bluetooth. But it is not anything close to the Z1 sickness.
I wish I had that kind of money.....

Old 08-09-2006, 10:36 AM

ORIGINAL: KarTuneMan

ORIGINAL: padresfan1988

I wish I had that kind of money.....
Amen to that. I've not heard of the Pioneer Avic-z1 before so I looked it up. $2,250.00!!!! OUCH! For that kind of money, it ought to wash the car for me too! Looks like a really neat system though. Crutchfield says that you have to do some modifications to the Civic, even the Navi version, to make it fit though. What that intails, I've got no clue, not sure I want to either!

Drive Safe,
Steve R.