Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Best Sounding subs

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 02:57 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Best Sounding subs

Stick with infinity, you will be very happy.

Old 10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

Word. Never regret buying my Perfect

Old 10-11-2005, 09:49 PM
HCF Member

gezz everyone is against my jl prefrince![sm=bs.gif]....

hahaha just playin around guys, its all what you like i guess, i have been around people who always liked jl so thats why im saying go for it, i never new anyone with infinity to see what they sound like, but im sure they are good, i was actaully thinking about trading in my memphis subs a little wile ago for the infinitys..but decided not too, good luck with what you buy tho, you wont be dissipointed with eather, and before you buy anything just type in what your thinking about getting into google, there will be lots of stats and opinions u can read

Old 10-12-2005, 12:01 AM

Actually my customs guy has connections to infinity subs (they are hard to find around here) Going to pick them up next week. I also installed my 6002I in the front and man pure sweetness One last question for now. What are "voice coils" and is having 2 better then one? I have heard several different definitions of a voice coil in a sub.

Thanks
Jeff

Old 10-12-2005, 12:46 AM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

True 'dat.

Old 10-12-2005, 10:33 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

gezz everyone is against my jl prefrince![sm=bs.gif]....

hahaha just playin around guys, its all what you like i guess, i have been around people who always liked jl so thats why im saying go for it, i never new anyone with infinity to see what they sound like, but im sure they are good, i was actaully thinking about trading in my memphis subs a little wile ago for the infinitys..but decided not too, good luck with what you buy tho, you wont be dissipointed with eather, and before you buy anything just type in what your thinking about getting into google, there will be lots of stats and opinions u can read

No big deal, get JL's. It isnt my car. I was just expressing (lol heavily) my opnion on what I felt just like you asked.

Old 10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

Jeff, you lookin for a bigass loud box to stick the infinity in? I have one I'm trying to get rid of. It's a single though, you planning on getting two subs?

Old 10-12-2005, 10:02 PM

Ya I was planning on getting 2 12"s and its a big pain in the *** to ship stuff over over the boarder. I get nailed on stuff from ebay all the time :'(.

Jeff

Old 10-18-2005, 12:17 PM

i thought I'd need two subs, but the first time i heard my system turned up, i didnt need it. Check out the JL 12W7... i got my whole system done at tweeter. Sub cost about $1000. So far i havent been able to find anyone to come close to my system

Old 10-18-2005, 10:24 PM

Well decided to go with 2 infinity Kappa 12.1 diecast subs. Man they are going to be sweet and personally ive always liked infinity over JL. Best of all I got them for a sweet price .

Jeff

Quick Reply: Best Sounding subs