Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Bazooka Subwoofers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 02:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Bazooka Subwoofers

That link i gave you have built in amps. all you have to do is plug and play but if youve never done it and not sure how to wire it than id get a pro to do it for you. the install should cost you inder a $100 bucks.....DONT TAKE IT TO A CHAIN INSTALL STORE! youve been warned.

Old 02-10-2005, 08:03 AM
HCF Member

YES!! Circut sh*ity or best buy will rip you off like no other... If you buy that link ..all you gotta do with some amature wiring that we could easily give you a step by step on...also, im not sure if this is at every place but i know that some best buys and such wont do installs unless you buy from them..and im telling you that you dont wanna buy from them when it comes to car audio..youv been warned again hehe

Old 02-10-2005, 08:12 AM
HCF Member

Ya, half the time they take shortcuts and never do it properly, I have had to rewire so many vehicles that came from those f***ers. I even watched one thru the window drop a brand new rockford amp, he just picked it up and went on his marry little way to the back of the car he was working on. DC is right, idiots may apply for the wiring job. Its that simple... hell ill even give you my phone number for free advice. You dont get that every day, when i was a n00b to this I couldnt find anything for install help. I had to buy something to get some help.

Old 02-10-2005, 12:34 PM
HCF Member

i remember when i was like 14 i bought a bazooka bass tube ..hehe ..wow that thing was a peice

Old 02-10-2005, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

You know i havent heard that new bass link... you know the one with 1 10" and two passives..... I wonder if it bumps more... it doea have 50 more watts bangin into it.

Old 02-13-2005, 02:54 PM
HCF Member

i hear its better..when i had my jeep for a short time i was looking into it becuase i liked how it stood.

Old 02-13-2005, 06:44 PM
HCF Member

it does stand nicely and out of the way. Ive never had a convertable and I will be in the market soon for that s2000. I was thinking about popping a 10" gti (wih that kinda sub you only need one) in the trunk.... will I be able to hear it ok wihle the top is down? I reall don want to go with one of those ***** subs that only take up .25 a foot. Nor do I want to makle a custum box featured in vipers and in z3's

Old 02-13-2005, 08:36 PM
HCF Member

in a topless vehicle ...it does ofcorse sound as loud because the air pressure in the car ur not getting like shaked around..u hear the bass just as much but ur not like moved by it.

the only 2 ideas i would have for that..would be to one..put the subs right behind the seats for more or a shake..or..idk if you have heard of this remmy, but there are "shockers" i forget who makes em..but they are big things that shake when they hear bass..so u put em under ur seat and they give u the same feel as the subs would..

and remmy..are you really lookin to get a 2000?

Old 02-13-2005, 10:15 PM
HCF Member

they are called bass shakers you can pick some up at www.partsexpress.com. unfourtunatly they are in limited stock, because they werent really popular. Im not looking for the feel, to hell with that, only the sound. Sound quality wise, I probably have the best subs in this forum (not bragging). And yes i am definatly going to be in the market soon for an s2000. xcuse any sp's im a little drunk : )

Old 02-14-2005, 06:42 PM
HCF Member

you gonna go with the older body style 2000 or the newer one????

idk man..my xeon pgs are bad *** subs...hehe

Quick Reply: Bazooka Subwoofers